The Full Story
Knowing the contraindications of any drug or substance you put in your body is very important.
Do your research!
1. Talk to friends or others who have used the same subtance. Ask questions on how they felt DURING the experience as well as AFTER.
2. Don't take a substance alone. Having someone with you while altering your consciousness can not only give you a peace of mind, but it can also allow for someone to provide support should you need it.
3. Know the laws in your area.
4. Don't mix substances, especially with alcohol.
5. Test, test, test! Know the quality and purity of any substance before taking it.
6. Set and Setting: Make sure you have a comfortable and safe setting and that you are in the best mindset for your experience. If something feels off, you can just reschedule.